Thursday, August 24, 2006

Becky, Look At Her BUG! It's SO Big!

Omigosh! So there are these bug guys, right? And they totally jump around and some stuff, okay? And they have, like, four arms and they live in the desert! Gross, right? 'Cause, hello? It's all hot and some junk? And sometimes, they live in, like, grassy places and stuff.

Anyway, these bug guys, they're, like, called Thri-Kreen or something, and did I mention they were all... buggy? They make these pointy sticks, and, like, use them and their bitey mouths to fight these big cow monsters all of the time. Seriously. Oh! And the cow monsters are called land-sharks, 'cause they totally swim around on the land, or, like in the land or whatever. And then they fight.

And they're, like, rilly cute. Here's a picture:


Jessica Stevenson's best friend Tammy Wilcox got bitten by one of the bug things last month- in the hallway after 5th period- and she almost got killed! Tory Bradshaw had to totally give her mouth to mouth right there in front of Mr. Plotnick's office! I know! Couldn't you just die?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mecdrox said...

So, like. did she gag. I think the landsharks are cute. I am going to go find one and tame it for a pet.

Nice drawing dude! So, like maybe you should watermark it so poeple know it is yours and stuff. . .

7:22 AM  
Blogger Goshzilla said...

Oh, she gagged, my friend! She gagged with a spoon.

Huh.

Why is it I never make any sense?

I suppose I could watermark* it or put my name on it or something, but I think folks'll know I drew it, as it's on my journal thing-a-ma-whatsit.

A-ma-job.

*Water Mark... Heh. He'd prolly kick me in the shins if I tried it, that's what! He sure don't like being wet.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Cholki said...

Gwad so eighties here. Like get out of the valley. Whats with those monsters... I never would be caught without my headband and flourescent legwarmers. M'Gwad so clueless just look at the puns. Gag me like with a
mecdrox.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home