Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I know You're Out There, I can Hear You Blogging

My friend sent me an email the other day, linking to a mutual friend of ours who had disappeared a few years ago- wandered off into the pacific west with his new bride, an old car and a handful of my Miyazaki films, never to be seen again. He's an incredibly talented artist (and a fantastic flamenco dancer), and I was pretty excited to try to contact him again.

Turns out that I kinda had to register with Blogger to leave a comment on his blog, so I did.

Tah-dah!

I don't know if he'll be happy to hear from me, but I was very pleased to see he was still drawing and writing and just generally being Cholki. What a crazy-head.

Um... Maybe I'll try and post some of my pictures here, too, some time. If I can find ones that I like. That might be nice.

Okay. That's it for now.

I'm done.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cholki said...

Who the hell are you why are you bothering me! Smells like Swedes in here!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Goshzilla said...

Cholki!

How have you been? What have you been up to? How's the fam? How's Cali?

9:45 AM  
Blogger Cholki said...

HaHa( Big Miazaki Gape)---> Dude your tapes are still in Sandy.
I'm off my last contract and now looking for work.LORDY. I've been working on my new portfolio/modeling demo reel. The fams like the Brady Bunch except we are not white and have no children or smartass maid. Cali isn't Utah for sure. Dude email me
hancholki@hotmail.com and I give you my number better yet if you have a webcam we can chitchat.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home