Thursday, August 10, 2006

Rumpled Stiltskins

So, for the moment, I don't have any real access to a lot of my pictures, due to a convoluted and silly series of events, which really don't bear going in to. Suffice to say I'm a bit of a dummy, and leave it at that. I did, however, find this guy (above) lurking about on my work computer. He's an older picture, and not exactly stunning to say the least, but he's mine. A shape shifting monster from the Unseely Courts for a game I was playing with my D&D group (stop it), his obvious deformities of the cranium in his "human" form are deliberate, and not just because I'm a poor artist.

Also, I have a bridge to sell you. It's nice. You'll like it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cholki said...

God your such a nerd.hehe I raise my magic goblet of nipple hardening wine to the creature known as rumpled stiltskin. Gulp. Aye tis' workin' HAHA Yes I can drive in nails with this babies. Come on Stiltskin call on your master for....Damn they are soft and limp again.Never mine rumpled one just fetch me a some ice.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Goshzilla said...

Ah, Cholki. I think more than anything I've missed your glib ability to speak of hardened nipples.

Anyway, yeah. I know you couldn't have forgotten that much about your childhood, but just in case you've had a serious lapse in memory, DUH, of course I'm a nerd. The nerdiest. Silly man.

You should look into the wizard who made that magic goblet for you, as well. Looks like you got ripped off, hombre.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Cholki said...

How are you lookin these days amigo! Send me a pic. Mike and Beck reproduce yet?

9:09 PM  
Blogger Mecdrox said...

w00t I found it!

Jared

7:15 PM  
Blogger Cholki said...

MECdROX,
mY blog keeps crashing when I get to your site. This happens usually because there is a quicktime 7 movie.
Hope the fam is doing well. I am now your Prophet. Obey me.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Goshzilla said...

Don't trust him Mecdrox! He's one a them wossnames... uh... false prophets! Yeah, that's it.

He's already tried to get me to sell my soul for a magic goblet of nipple hardening wine! Wicked, I tells ya! Wicked.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home